- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
SHOW BITS: The Grammys before the Grammys
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Show Bits brings you the 55th annual Grammy Awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
QUICKQUOTE: FLORENCE WELCH
“I have to keep brushing mine down.” _ Florence Welch on the green sequins on her Grammy Awards dress.
_ Anthony McCartney _ http://twitter.com/mccartneyAP
DRESSING ROOM MATES
Kelly Clarkson is in good company backstage at the Grammys.
The original “American Idol” champion, who’s performing at Sunday’s ceremony, posted a photo to Instagram of her dressing room door, which featured the names of her roommates: Alicia Keys and Miranda Lambert.
“Our dressing room rules!” wrote the “Stronger” singer.
Clarkson later uploaded photos of her glam squad curling her hair, as well as a close-up of her glittery custom nail polish.
“Should we call it `Stronger’?” she asked.
_ Derrik J. Lang _ Twitter: http://twitter.com/derrikjlang
QUICKQUOTE: FRANK OCEAN
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014