- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
SHOW BITS: The Grammys before the Grammys
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Show Bits brings you the 55th annual Grammy Awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
QUICKQUOTE: FLORENCE WELCH
“I have to keep brushing mine down.” _ Florence Welch on the green sequins on her Grammy Awards dress.
DRESSING ROOM MATES
Kelly Clarkson is in good company backstage at the Grammys.
The original “American Idol” champion, who’s performing at Sunday’s ceremony, posted a photo to Instagram of her dressing room door, which featured the names of her roommates: Alicia Keys and Miranda Lambert.
“Our dressing room rules!” wrote the “Stronger” singer.
Clarkson later uploaded photos of her glam squad curling her hair, as well as a close-up of her glittery custom nail polish.
“Should we call it `Stronger’?” she asked.
_ Derrik J. Lang _ Twitter: http://twitter.com/derrikjlang
QUICKQUOTE: FRANK OCEAN
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Redskins free agency: 5 positions to watch
- EDITORIAL: Senate Democrats pointless all-night global warming talkathon
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- CPAC 2014: Despite Ben Carson's speech, gay marriage mostly took a back seat at CPAC
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again