- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
BC wins 4th straight Beanpot, 6-3 over N’eastern
BOSTON (AP) - Johnny Gaudreau scored twice and Parker Milner stopped 20 shots to lead No. 4 Boston College to a 6-3 victory over Northeastern on Monday night and give the Eagles their fourth consecutive Beanpot title.
Already the defending national champions _ BC has won three of the last five NCAA titles _ this class of seniors is the first in school history to go unbeaten in the annual tournament for college hockey bragging rights in Boston.
Harvard beat Boston University 7-4 in the consolation game earlier Monday.
Kevin Roy, who had a hat trick in Northeastern’s first-round victory over BU, had a pair of goals for the Huskies.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.