- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
Bruce Willis gets French honor, opposes 75% tax
PARIS (AP) - Actor Bruce Willis has been awarded the Commander of the Arts in France for his contribution to cinema.
The 57-year-old, whose latest film is “A Good Day to Die Hard,” told the Paris ceremony Monday night that he feels honored that his work has been recognized. His attended the event with his wife, Emma Heming.
Willis was born in Europe and said he feels at home in France. But the star said he opposes President Francois Hollande’s plan to tax the richest at 75 percent and hopes he would be able to complain about it if he lived in France.
Willis also said in an interview that he thinks there’ll be more “Die Hard” movies to come. The one out now is the fifth.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Building a D.C. memorial for an endless war bumps into regulations
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- No rush: Bob Goodlatte waits for heads to cool on heated legislation
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.