- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Faulk replaces Brees as host of celeb golf tourney
Question of the Day
In December, Brees and his foundation sued tournament organizer David Miller and his firm, Integrated Sports Marketing, in San Diego Superior Court, saying he cheated benefactors of the foundation out of thousands of dollars he kept for his company.
Some proceeds from the tournament will go to the Junior Seau Foundation and the Marshall Faulk Foundation.
The tournament is scheduled for May 16-19 at La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes 'Economic Freedom Zones' for Detroit
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
How does our 50th state view D.C. politics?
White House pets gone wild!