- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
SHOW BITS: It’s after-party time at the Grammys
“I almost broke the code,” the R&B singer joked backstage Sunday.
“If I turn to the side I might,” she added to laughter.
Rowland was referring to the memo that CBS, the show’s broadcaster, put out this week asking that participants make sure “buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered.”
Rowland’s Georges Chakra dress had portions that are see-through.
_ Mesfin Fekadu _ Twitter http://twitter.com/MusicMesfin
ADELE: NO TIME TO BE COOL
Adele says she’s been so busy singing nursery rhymes to her new baby son that “I don’t really remember what’s cool and what’s not.”
Still, she was cool enough to add another Grammy to last year’s six-award sweep when she won Sunday night for pop vocal performance for “Set Fire to the Rain (Live).”
That may have to hold her for a while.
She’s set to perform her Golden Globe-winning song from the James Bond film “Skyfall” at the Oscars in a couple weeks, and says she’s been so busy she’s had little time to work on her new album.
“I’m not very far along at all,” Adele confessed backstage at the Grammy Awards. “I’ve been out of the loop really.”
_ Sandy Cohen _ http://www.twitter.com/APSandy
QUICKQUOTE: NATE RUESS
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.