- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
SHOW BITS: Projection, inspiration and awe
Question of the Day
The image shows Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, Adele and several others on their feet while Brown remains seated.
BuzzFeed’s photo of Brown’s diss was retweeted hundreds of times just a few minutes after it was posted.
_ Derrik J. Lang _ Twitter: http://twitter.com/derrikjlang___
SKIRTING THE GRAMMY DRESS CODE
Kelly Rowland, in a revealing long black dress, says she just barely skirted this year’s Grammy dress code. Sort of.
“I almost broke the code,” the R&B singer joked backstage Sunday.
“If I turn to the side I might,” she added to laughter.
Rowland was referring to the memo that CBS, the show’s broadcaster, put out this week asking that participants make sure “buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered.”
Rowland’s Georges Chakra dress had portions that are see-through.
_ Mesfin Fekadu _ Twitter http://twitter.com/MusicMesfin
ADELE: NO TIME TO BE COOL
Adele says she’s been so busy singing nursery rhymes to her new baby son that “I don’t really remember what’s cool and what’s not.”
Still, she was cool enough to add another Grammy to last year’s six-award sweep when she won Sunday night for pop vocal performance for “Set Fire to the Rain (Live).”
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world