- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Question of the Day
At Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Conn. (ESPN2), Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah, 10, middleweights; Bayan Jargal vs. Chris Howard, 10, lightweights.
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO), Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees, 12, for Broner’s WBC lightweight title; Sakio Bika vs. Nikola Sjekloca, 12, for the vacant WBC interim super middleweight title; Demetrius Hopkins vs. Charles Whittaker, 12, for Hopkins’ USBA light middleweight title.
At Tijuana, Mexico, Alejandro Lopez, vs. Jonathan Romero, 12, for the vacant INF super bantamweight title.
At D.C. Armory, Washington (ESPN2), Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt, 12, for Peterson’s IBF junior welterweight title.
At Morongo Casino Resort, Cabazon, Calif. (SHO), Art Hovhannisyan vs. Alejandro Perez, 10, super featherweights.
At Detroit (SHO), Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title; Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; J’Leon Love vs. Bronco McKart, 10, middleweights.
At The Paramount, Huntington, N.Y. (NBCSN), Vyacheslav Glazkov vs. Malik Scott, 10, heavyweights.
At Todoroki Arena, Kawasaki, Japan, Juan Carlos Reveco vs. Masayuki Kuroda, 12, for Reveco’s WBA World flyweight title.
At MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Conn. (ESPN2), Billy Dib vs. Evgeny Gradovich, 12, for Dib’s IBF featherweight title.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world