- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Jude Law brings psychiatrist role to Berlin fest
Question of the Day
BERLIN (AP) - Jude Law says his biggest challenge in preparing for Steven Soderbergh's new thriller "Side Effects" was psychological: convincing himself that he could play a psychiatrist properly.
The movie has its international premiere Tuesday at the Berlin film festival, where it's one of 19 contenders for the top Golden Bear award. British actor Law plays a psychiatrist who prescribes a new drug he's testing out as part of a lucrative deal with a pharmaceutical giant.
Law told reporters he was faced with "overcoming the reality that I wasn't going to be able to go to medical school in the time it took to prepare for the part."
He added: "I didn't have a huge relationship with pharmaceuticals or an understanding of them."
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Tony Dungy doubles down on Michael Sam remarks: 'Drafting him would bring much distraction'
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq