App Store Official Charts for the week ending Feb. 11, 2013:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
2. Minecraft - Pocket Edition (Mojang)
3. Angry Birds Star Wars (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
4. Wood Camera - Vintage Photo Editor (Bright Mango)
5. Plague Inc. (Ndemic Creations)
6. CraftedBattle (C-Apps)
7. Fruit Ninja (Halfbrick Studios)
8. Sleep Cycle alarm clock (Maciek Drejak Labs)
9. Arms Cartel Global (Pixel Addicts)
10. Earn to Die (Not Doppler)
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. What’s the Word? - new quiz with pics and words (RedSpell)
2. Temple Run 2 (Imangi Studios, LLC)View Entire Story
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
A carefully guided tour through the confusing world of modern bookselling and publishing.
Empowering mind/body/spirit and health dialogue along with cutting-edge, conscious social, political, and world commentary with Adam Omkara. Join the Evolution!
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
World's Ugliest Dog Contest
Spelling Bee finale
Marines train Afghan soldiers
Rolling Thunder 2013
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal