- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Woods adds 3 tournaments to schedule
JUPITER, FLA. (AP) - Tiger Woods is filling out his schedule on the road to the Masters with a pair of World Golf Championships and his new hometown event.
Woods says on his website Tuesday he’ll play next week in the Match Play Championship in Arizona, the first of three straight tournaments. He will play the following week near his home at the Honda Classic in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., and play in the Cadillac Championship at Doral.
Woods says it’s a busy stretch and he wants to keep playing well.
He hasn’t played since winning at Torrey Pines three weeks ago. Woods competed in the Honda Classic last year for the first time as a pro and finished second behind Rory McIlroy. Woods moved from central Florida to south Florida a year ago.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Defiant Reid vows Bundy ranch confrontation 'not over'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.