- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
David Beckham has 1st training session with PSG
Question of the Day
SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, FRANCE (AP) - David Beckham has started his first training session with Paris Saint-Germain, with dozens of camera crews and photographers jostling for position at the club’s training facility in the western suburb of Paris.
The 37-year-old former England captain joined PSG two weeks ago in a surprise move and is working on his fitness to be ready for Sunday’s match at Sochaux. If he does not get up to speed for that game, he could play the week after at home against French title rival Marseille.
Beckham is trying to achieve the unique feat of winning championships in four different countries after success with Manchester United, Real Madrid and the Los Angeles Galaxy. He made his last appearance for the Galaxy on Dec. 1.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world