- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Question of the Day
At Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Conn. (ESPN2), Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah, 10, middleweights; Bayan Jargal vs. Chris Howard, 10, lightweights.
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO), Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees, 12, for Broner’s WBC lightweight title; Sakio Bika vs. Nikola Sjekloca, 12, for the vacant WBC interim super middleweight title; Demetrius Hopkins vs. Charles Whittaker, 12, for Hopkins’ USBA light middleweight title.
At Tijuana, Mexico, Alejandro Lopez, vs. Jonathan Romero, 12, for the vacant IBF super bantamweight title.
At D.C. Armory, Washington (ESPN2), Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt, 12, for Peterson’s IBF junior welterweight title.
At Morongo Casino Resort, Cabazon, Calif. (SHO), Art Hovhannisyan vs. Alejandro Perez, 10, super featherweights.
At Detroit (SHO), Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title; Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; J’Leon Love vs. Bronco McKart, 10, middleweights.
At The Paramount, Huntington, N.Y. (NBCSN), Vyacheslav Glazkov vs. Malik Scott, 10, heavyweights.
At Todoroki Arena, Kawasaki, Japan, Juan Carlos Reveco vs. Masayuki Kuroda, 12, for Reveco’s WBA World flyweight title.
At MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Conn. (ESPN2), Billy Dib vs. Evgeny Gradovich, 12, for Dib’s IBF featherweight title.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Russia sends Iraq fighter jets, helicopter gunships for ISIL fight after meeting in Moscow
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq