- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Jenners take a Kue from sisters with Klothes line
Question of the Day
“We watched our sisters do their clothing line (Kardashian Kollection for Sears) _ when the opportunity came to us, we jumped on it. We’ve always been interested in fashion and all that so it was great and worked out perfectly,” Kylie said in a recent interview.
The line has a California feel because the girls are from there.
Both girls model. Last week they walked in the annual Heart Truth Red Dress Fashion Show in New York with their mother, Kris. They insist they’re not competitive with one another.
“No, not at all. I think we’re both in two kind of separate areas,” said Kendall, who is more serious about a modeling career.
Kylie, on the other hand, would like to put out a line one day on her own. She also would like to try acting.
The teens are also taking a page from their older sisters by entering the publishing world. The Kardashian sisters have already released two books, a memoir and a novel. The Jenner sisters are writing a sci-fi, young adult book that’s due out later this year.
One way they’re not in a rush to emulate their sisters, though, is by starring in their own spin-off show.
“We’re so young. I want to keep some part of my childhood private. I’ve been doing this since I was 9 years old,” said Kylie.
Alicia Rancilio covers entertainment for The Associated Press. Follow her online at http://www.twitter.com/aliciar
TWT Video Picks
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring 'God's Rescue Squad'
- WEST: Those who would rather join the jihadi army than their own nation's army
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq