- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ White House chief of staff Denis McDonough; Reps. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and Joaquin Castro, D-Texas.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ McDonough; Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Mark Kelly, husband of former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ McDonough; former Gov. Haley Barbour, R-Miss.; Mayor Cory Booker of Newark, N.J.; Cardinal Donald Wuerl, the archbishop of Washington, D.C.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Sens. Jack Reed, D-R.I., Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and John Barrasso, R-Wyo.; Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare enrollees faking for freebies
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq