- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ White House chief of staff Denis McDonough; Reps. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and Joaquin Castro, D-Texas.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ McDonough; Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Mark Kelly, husband of former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ McDonough; former Gov. Haley Barbour, R-Miss.; Mayor Cory Booker of Newark, N.J.; Cardinal Donald Wuerl, the archbishop of Washington, D.C.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Sens. Jack Reed, D-R.I., Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and John Barrasso, R-Wyo.; Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world