- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Alec Baldwin: Actor accused of calling black N.Y. Post photographer ‘crackhead’
The actor grabbed the reporter, Tara Palmeri, by her arm and said, “I want you to choke to death,” she told police. She played an audiotape of the conversation for officials, according to The Post.
“Thank u 2 NYPD officers who came to my home 2day so that I could file a formal complaint against NY Post ‘photographer’ who assaulted me,” he tweeted.
Mr. Baldwin then referred to Mr. Miller, as “Ralston,” for unknown reasons, tweeting, “Moments after I tweet about the Post, Ralston, the ex-crackhead ‘photographer’ shows up at my door w 1 of Murdoch’s nieces in tow.”
“Ralston claims he’s ex NYPD!! That can’t be!!! Ex NYPD don’t become crackhead, ex jailhouse paparazzi!” he added.
The actor has since removed all three tweets.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- U.N. warns of Muslim 'cleansing' in Central African Republic
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Nation's first center that provides abortions and birthing opens in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Tattoo artist draws outrage for inking his dog
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- House defeats Democrats' attempt to rebuke Issa
- Christine O'Donnell eager to re-engage in political debate
- Obama slaps Putin with sanctions, restrictions on visas
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again