- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Alec Baldwin, NY Post photog file harass claims
NEW YORK (AP) - New York City police are investigating harassment complaints made by actor Alec Baldwin and a New York Post photographer after an altercation.
Photographer G.N. Miller says the former “30 Rock” star yelled racial epithets and other insults when he was trying to take pictures of the actor outside his Manhattan apartment. Baldwin maintains he hollered at the photographer, but never said anything racist. He called the allegations “outrageous.”
Baldwin called police and filed a harassment complaint Monday after the incident. The photographer later filed a cross-complaint.
The police department’s Hate Crimes Task force was looking into the allegations.
The Post had no comment beyond its published report.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- CPAC 2014: GOP optimism, agenda emerge at CPAC
- 1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obamas food standards
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again