- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Fergie and Josh Duhamel: Couple expecting their first child
NEW YORK (AP) — Her hump, her hump, her lovely lady lump: Fergie is pregnant with her first child.
A representative for the Black Eyed Peas singer confirmed the news Monday. Fergie’s actor husband, Josh Duhamel, tweeted about the news with joy, saying: “Fergie and Me and BABY makes three.”
The 37-year-old Fergie and 40-year-old Mr. Duhamel married in 2009. She joined the Black Eyed Peas when the group released its third album, “Elephunk,” in 2003. The foursome is known for its pop-inspired hip-hop tunes such as “My Humps,” ”I Gotta Feeling” and “Boom Boom Pow.”
Fergie launched her solo debut, “The Duchess,” to much success in 2006. It featured five Top 5 hits, including “Fergalicious” and “Big Girls Don’t Cry.”
Mr. Duhamel has appeared in the “Transformer” films and most recently in “Safe Haven.”
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Snow storm sucker punch: U.S. hit by winter wave
- Syria mess may spawn 'Islamic emirate' world must deal with, says Iraq's top diplomat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- U.S. debt jumps a record $328 billion tops $17 trillion for first time
- GORDON: Purging America's military
- Obamacare's bold vision turns murky: Health reform downsized, promises broken
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
White House pets gone wild!