- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Messi tops AP rankings again, ahead of Reus
Reus’s hat trick against Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga earned him 163 points from the 21 panelists, who give 10 points for their top player and team of the week. The panel is made up of global soccer journalists.
Messi had 165 points and has dominated the rankings since they started last year.
Barcelona is 12 points ahead of La Liga and was voted team of the week with 128 points. The Spanish power is followed by two German teams _ Dortmund, with 116 points, and Bayern Munich, with 115.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again