- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
Conan O’Brien: Comedian to headline correspondents’ dinner
WASHINGTON — Late night talk show host and comedian Conan O'Brien will be spending a late night with President Obama.
Henry added: “As social media has changed all aspects of the media business, Conan has embraced this shifting landscape to become a creative force both online as well as in the traditional television model.”
The association dinner is traditionally attended by the president and first lady, government officials and journalists. Proceeds finance scholarships and awards that recognize journalism excellence.
O'Brien appears prepared. On Monday he tweeted: “In honor of President’s Day, I won’t be getting along with Congress.”
TWT Video Picks
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We overhauled U.S. health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- California gun store owner refuses to hand over customer list
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- Guinness quits New York's St. Patrick's Day parade over gay march prohibition
- Crimea votes in favor of secession; U.S. rejects
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Firefighters discover church's Bible in Harlem rubble following gas explosion
- Ron Paul: 'Washington does not care about our privacy'
- McCaul offers scenario where missing Malaysian jet lands in hostile country to be use as missile
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014