- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
North Dakota boxer dies days after collapsing
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) - An amateur boxer in North Dakota who collapsed during a weekend fight has died.
The 29-year-old Moen collapsed after the first round of a scheduled three-round, super-heavyweight Golden Gloves fight Saturday in East Grand Forks, Minn.
Moen had remained unconscious and in critical condition since the fight.
Sweeney says Moen boxed four years during high school and then returned to the ring last year. He was named a Golden Gloves regional champion last year.
Information from: Grand Forks Herald, http://www.grandforksherald.com
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.