- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: The constant vacationer
Question of the Day
On Jan. 21, President Obama swore obedience to the U.S. Constitution. On the first Monday in February pursuant to the United States Code, Title Section 1105(a), Mr. Obama was required to submit a budget for the following fiscal year. Instead of mimicking the real world and working weekends to meet a missed work deadline, Mr. Obama took off Friday on a three-day golfing vacation (“Private club: Obama spends 3rd straight day hidden on links,” Web, Monday).
When is the “board of directors” going to fire this arrogant misfit for dereliction of duties and thumbing his nose at the company “mission statement”?
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
Emails reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Get Breaking Alerts
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Recent Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Stop silence on relocations of illegal aliens
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: If Israeli laid down its arms
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Temple Mount is still Judaism's holiest site
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Laws should target criminals, not the law-abiding
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Politics and corruption driving water woes