- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
Ex-Spice Girl Brown named new ‘Talent’ judge
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - NBC says former Spice Girl Melanie Brown is joining the judges’ panel of “America’s Got Talent.”
Brown, also known as Scary Spice during her time with the 1990s pop group, will take her seat alongside Howie Mandel and Howard Stern when the variety competition show returns for its eighth season this summer on NBC.
Brown was previously a contestant on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars.” In 2010, she starred with her family in a reality series for The Style Network.
She recently completed a two-season run as judge on the Australian edition of “The X Factor” and for one season was co-host of the Australian “Dancing With the Stars.”
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- Obamacare dealt massive setback by federal appeals court
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq