- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
The Hollywood Reporter’s best of the week
The Hollywood Reporter’s list of its 10 best stories of the week:
OSCAR PRODUCERS PLAN BIG MUSICAL ENDING
`ENDER’S GAME’ AUTHOR’S ANTI-GAY VIEWS POSE RISKS FOR FILM
Outcry over DC Comics’ hire of Orson Scott Card to pen a Superman story could mean trouble for the $110 million sci-fi film set for November.
BEATLES GRANT RARE MUSIC LICENSE TO SXSW DOCUMENTARY
`Good Ol’ Freda’ tells the story of the band’s beloved secretary.
Contenders past and present — Spielberg with Benh Zeitlin, Marlee Matlin with Quvenzhane Wallis — swap tales about their biggest awards night fears (giving birth onstage!) and how winning changed their lives.
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- PRUDEN: Missing airliner, stolen passports fuel wild speculation
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Obamacare enrollment hits 4.2 million, but slowing
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again