- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Diane Lane signed divorce doc on Valentine’s Day
Lane’s petition to end the actors’ marriage after eight and a half years was filed on Feb. 15.
Her filing, released Friday, lists irreconcilable differences for the couple’s breakup and lists Feb. 13 as their separation date. It does not indicate they have a prenuptial agreement.
The actors have no children together. It was a second marriage for both when they tied the knot in August 2004.
Lane received an Oscar nomination for her performance in the 2002 film “Unfaithful” and co-stars in the upcoming Superman film “Man of Steel.”
Brolin was Oscar-nominated for his performance in 2008’s “Milk” and recently starred in “Gangster Squad.”
A representative for the couple confirmed the divorce on Thursday.
TWT Video Picks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- LOZANSKY: World War III over Ukraine, anyone?
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Minister sees breakthrough 'in months' for long-split Cyprus
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again