- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Question of the Day
At D.C. Armory, Washington (ESPN2), Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt, 12, for Peterson’s IBF junior welterweight title.
At Morongo Casino Resort, Cabazon, Calif. (SHO), Art Hovhannisyan vs. Alejandro Perez, 10, super featherweights.
At The Masonic Temple Theatre, Detroit (SHO), Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title; Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; J’Leon Love vs. Derrick Findley, 10, middleweights.
At The Paramount, Huntington, N.Y. (NBCSN), Vyacheslav Glazkov vs. Malik Scott, 10, heavyweights.
At Todoroki Arena, Kawasaki, Japan, Juan Carlos Reveco vs. Masayuki Kuroda, 12, for Reveco’s WBA World flyweight title.
At MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Conn. (ESPN2), Billy Dib vs. Evgeny Gradovich, 12, for Dib’s IBF featherweight title.
At The Apollo Theater, New York (SHO), Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Jayson Velez, 12, for Ponce De Leon’s WBC featherweight title; Richard Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA World lightweight title; Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vyacheslav Gusev, 10, featherweights.
At Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas (SHO), Richar Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA lightweight title.
At the Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J. (ESPN2), Victor Cayo vs. Emmanuel Taylor, 10, light welterweights; Magomed Abdusalamov vs. Victor Bisbal, 10, heavyweights.
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- D.C. police chief orders officers not to arrest legal gun owners carrying weapons in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
- Washington Times strikes content and marketing partnership with Redskins
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq