- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Stacey Lewis holds 3-shot lead at LPGA Thailand
CHONBURI, THAILAND (AP) - Stacey Lewis shot a 3-under 69 Friday to keep her three-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA Thailand.
Lewis had five birdies and two bogeys for a 12-under 132 total at the Siam Country Club Pattaya Old Course, replicating her form from 2012 that made her the first American to win the LPGA Player of the Year award since Beth Daniel in 1994.
Thai teenager Ariya Jutanugarn shot a bogey-free 66 in windy and humid conditions to move into second place. Beatriz Recari (68), So Yeon Ryu (68) and Catriona Matthew (69) were tied for third at 8 under.
Two-time defending champion Yani Tseng (68) recovered from a 75 on Thursday for a share of 25th place.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Afghanistan, heads to Africa
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.