- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Stacey Lewis holds 3-shot lead at LPGA Thailand
Lewis had five birdies and two bogeys for a 12-under 132 total at the Siam Country Club Pattaya Old Course, replicating her form from 2012 that made her the first American to win the LPGA Player of the Year award since Beth Daniel in 1994.
Thai teenager Ariya Jutanugarn shot a bogey-free 66 in windy and humid conditions to move into second place. Beatriz Recari (68), So Yeon Ryu (68) and Catriona Matthew (69) were tied for third at 8 under.
Two-time defending champion Yani Tseng (68) recovered from a 75 on Thursday for a share of 25th place.
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- EDITORIAL: Harry Reid's corrupt Senate house of cards
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again