- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Ariya Jutanugarn leads LPGA Thailand by 3 shots
CHONBURI, THAILAND (AP) - Thai teenager Ariya Jutanugarn shot a 2-under 70 Saturday to lead by three strokes after the third round of the LPGA Thailand despite finishing with two bogeys.
Last year’s top-ranked amateur, Ariya holed seven birdies _ including five straight from No. 10 onward _ for an 11-under 205 total at the Siam Country Club Pattaya Old Course.
Next were Stacy Lewis (76), Se Ri Pak (71) and Beatriz Recari (72), one shot ahead of Inbee Park (71). Lewis, the third-ranked American, finished with three bogeys to lose her three-stroke lead after the second round.
Defending champion Yani Tseng, the No. 1 player in the world, shot a 72 for a share of 24th place.
Nevadans want to know whose hand at BLM is grabbing their land
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.