- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Beckham on PSG’s squad to face Marseille on Sunday
Question of the Day
PARIS (AP) - David Beckham could make his debut Sunday with Paris Saint-Germain when the team faces rival Marseille.
The 37-year-old former England captain has not played since making his last appearance for Los Angeles Galaxy on Dec. 1. He’s stepped up his training for the game at Parc des Princes on Sunday.
“Maybe he’ll start, because he’s fit to start,” PSG coach Carlo Ancelotti said at a news conference on Saturday. “If he starts, he’ll play in central midfield.”
PSG leads second-place Lyon by three points and third-place Marseille by five heading into the matches.
Beckham is looking to win championships in four different countries, after titles with Manchester United, Real Madrid and the LA Galaxy.
He also could play in the French Cup game Wednesday at home against Marseille.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world