- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
At The Masonic Temple Theatre, Detroit (SHO), Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title; Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; J’Leon Love vs. Derrick Findley, 10, middleweights.
At The Apollo Theater, New York (SHO), Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Jayson Velez, 12, for Ponce De Leon’s WBC featherweight title; Richard Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA World lightweight title; Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vyacheslav Gusev, 10, featherweights.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Tavoris Cloud vs. Bernard Hopkins, 12, for Cloud’s IBF light heavyweight title; Jan Zaveck vs. Keith Thurman, for Zaveck’s WBO Intercontinental welterweight title.
At Wembley Arena, London, Ricky Burns vs. Miguel Vazquez, 12, for Burns’ WBO lightweight and Vazquez’s IBF lightweight title; Nathan Cleverly vs. Robin Krasniqi, 12, for Cleverly’s WBO light heavyweight title.
At Panama City, Panama, John Riel Casimero vs. Luis Alberto Rios, 12, for Casimero’s IBF junior flyweight title; Roberto Vasquez vs. John Mark Apolinario, 12, for Apolinario’s interim WBA World bantamweight title.
At Ica, Peru, Alberto Rossel vs. Walter Tello, 12, for Rossel’s interim WBA World light flyweight title.
At The Home Depot Center, Carson, Calif. (HBO) Timothy Bradley, Jr. vs. Ruslan Provodnikov, 12, for Bradley’s WBO welterweight title.
At Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Javier Fortuna, vs. Miguel Zamudio, 12, for Fortuna’s interim WBA World featherweight title.
At Liverpool, England, Tony Bellew vs. Isaac Chilemba, 12, WBC light heavyweight eliminator.
At Monte Carlo, Monaco, Gennady Golovkin vs. Nobuhiro Ishida, 12, for Golovkin’s WBA World and IBO middleweight titles.
At Macao, China, Brian Viloria, vs. Juan Francisco Estrada, 12, for Viloria’s WBA Super World and WBO flyweight titles.
At Tokyo, Shinsuke Yamanaka vs. Malcolm Tunacao, 12, for Yamanaka’s WBC bantamweight title; Toshiyuki Igarashi vs. Akira Yaegashi, 12, for Igarashi’s WBC flyweight title; Gamaliel Diaz vs. Takashi Miura, 12, for Diaz’s WBC super featherweight title.
At TBA, Mexico, Victor Terrazas vs. Cristian Mijares, 12, for the vacant WBC super bantamweight title.
At Buenos Aires, Argentina (HBO), Sergio Martinez vs. Martin Murray, 12, for Martinez’s WBC middleweight title.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah, 12, for Garcia’s WBC/WBA Super World junior welterweight title; Peter Quillin vs. Fernando Guerrero, 12, for Quillin’s WBO middleweight title; Dmitriy Salita vs. Hector Camacho, 10, junior middleweight title.
At O2 Arena, London, Carl Froch vs. Mikkel Kessler, 12, for Froch’s IBF and Kessler’s WBA super middleweight titles.
At Bell Centre, Montreal, Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal, 12, for Dawson’s WBC light heavyweight title.
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama tries to calm Israeli fears over Iranian nuke deal 'not based on trust'
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- KNIGHT: Can the ACLU force Catholic hospitals to perform abortions?
- EDITORIAL: Our ideological president
- Craigslist killers: Police say newlyweds stabbed man for thrills
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Opinion, analysis, and musings on politics, pop culture, reinvention, and the resultant flotsam and jetsam floating around the right-of-center quadrant of the Left Coast.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!