- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Question of the Day
At Todoroki Arena, Kawasaki, Japan, Juan Carlos Reveco vs. Masayuki Kuroda, 12, for Reveco’s WBA World flyweight title.
At MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Conn. (ESPN2), Billy Dib vs. Evgeny Gradovich, 12, for Dib’s IBF featherweight title; Willie Nelson vs. Michael Medina, 10, junior middleweights.
At The Apollo Theater, New York (SHO), Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Jayson Velez, 12, for Ponce De Leon’s WBC featherweight title; Richard Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA World lightweight title; Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vyacheslav Gusev, 10, featherweights.
At Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas (SHO), Richar Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA lightweight title; Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vyacheslav Gusev, 10, featherweights.
At the Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J. (ESPN2), Victor Cayo vs. Emmanuel Taylor, 10, light welterweights; Magomed Abdusalamov vs. Victor Bisbal, 10, heavyweights.
At Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, Indio, Calif. (SHO), Hugo Centeno Jr. vs. Keandre Leatherwood, 10, junior middleweights.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Tavoris Cloud vs. Bernard Hopkins, 12, for Cloud’s IBF light heavyweight title; Jan Zaveck vs. Keith Thurman, for Zaveck’s WBO Intercontinental welterweight title.
At The Hangar, Costa Mesa, Calif. (HBO), Juan Carlos Salgado vs. Argenis Mendez, 12, for Salgado’s IBF super featherweight title; Chris Arreola vs. Bermane Stiverne, 12, WBC heavyweight eliminator.
At Wembley Arena, London, Ricky Burns vs. Miguel Vazquez, 12, for Burns’ WBO lightweight and Vazquez’s IBF lightweight title; Nathan Cleverly vs. Robin Krasniqi, 12, for Cleverly’s WBO light heavyweight title; George Groves vs. Ali Ndiaye, 12, for the vacant European super middleweight title.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors