- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Pierce lifts road-weary Celtics over Jazz in OT
Question of the Day
Pierce had a chance to win it in regulation, but his 19-footer at the buzzer rimmed out.
Alec Burks‘ reverse layup pulled Utah to 108-105 with 37 seconds left in overtime. Kevin Garnett’s banked 3-pointer with 13 seconds left came after the shot clock expired, giving the Jazz another chance.
Paul Millsap was fouled before he could get off a 3, but made two free throws with 4.2 seconds remaining.
Avery Bradley added a season-high 18 points for Boston.
The Celtics (30-27) were playing their fifth game in seven days, but didn’t seem to care down the stretch.
The Jazz (31-25) led 101-99 in overtime on DeMarre Carroll’s 21-footer, but Pierce countered with a 3-pointer, then followed with a pull-up jumper over Carroll and a 15-footer to give the Celtics a 106-101 edge with 1:12 left.
The Jazz trailed by eight entering the fourth but opened on a 13-2 run.
Jefferson’s 10-foot turnaround jumper over Brandon Bass tied it at 93 with 2:46 left in regulation.
The game took a 16-point swing in the third, as Boston trailed 58-50 only to counter with a 20-4 run and lead 80-72 entering the fourth.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world