- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
Hinch feeling the heat after Danica’s Daytona 500
“I thought starting second at the Indy 500 was a big deal, but she’s kind of outdone me,” Hinchcliffe said Wednesday. “I guess we’ll have to do one better this year in May. It’s great. She hit the ground running this season in Cup, and she had a great race in the 500 to finish where she did.
“With the attention that she brings and the success that she’s having early, I think it adds a little bit of pressure to hold up my end of the bargain inside the GoDaddy family.”
Hinchcliffe took over Patrick’s ride at Andretti Autosport when she left IndyCar for NASCAR after the 2011 season. The partnership with GoDaddy proved to be a good fit with Hinchcliffe’s outgoing personality, and he and Patrick teamed in a commercial shoot and campaign for the rights to be featured on the company web page.
“It’s one of the coolest companies I’ve had the privilege of working with. They really get it. They really get business. They get sport. They get marketing,” he said. “We’ve had a lot of fun in the last 12 months doing some of the things that we did and the trouble we got ourselves into. And GoDaddy being GoDaddy, there is going to be some stuff in the works this year. Can’t give away too much, but we’ve got some more fun things planned, a lot of it based around the internet and social media, and there is a big push in Canada this year as well. So you’ll definitely be seeing a lot of greetings throughout the season.”
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Female TSA officers say pat-down duty leads to workplace discrimination
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- Special ops forces wearing thin from high demand
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again