- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Missing racing sausage left in Wisconsin bar
CEDARBURG, WIS. (AP) - The case of the missing sausage is closed.
The Journal Sentinel in Milwaukee is reporting the 7-foot Italian sausage costume, usually seen racing around Miller Park during Brewers games, has been found after going missing for nearly two weeks.
Guido, the sausage with the chef’s hat and bow tie, was dropped off a bar in Cedarburg Wednesday night, hours after the missing costume became national news.
Jen Mohney, a bartender at TJ Ryan’s, tells the Journal Sentinel ( http://bit.ly/13nWgM4) two men _ one wearing a hoodie pulled over his face _ lugged the costume into the bar, dropped it onto a stool and told her “You did not see anything.”
She says they left quickly, and she called police.
The costume _ with someone on it _ was last seen bar hopping in the area Feb. 16 for a fundraiser at local bars.
Police were searching for the missing costume, question bar patrons where it was last spotted.
The costume is owned by Milwaukee-based sausage company Klement’s. The Racing Sausages, including the Bratwurst, the Polish Sausage, the Hot Dog and the Chorizo, are a popular sight running bases at Brewers home games. The costumes are available for rent.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.