- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Missing racing sausage left in Wisconsin bar
CEDARBURG, WIS. (AP) - The case of the missing sausage is closed.
The Journal Sentinel in Milwaukee is reporting the 7-foot Italian sausage costume, usually seen racing around Miller Park during Brewers games, has been found after going missing for nearly two weeks.
Guido, the sausage with the chef’s hat and bow tie, was dropped off a bar in Cedarburg Wednesday night, hours after the missing costume became national news.
Jen Mohney, a bartender at TJ Ryan’s, tells the Journal Sentinel ( http://bit.ly/13nWgM4) two men _ one wearing a hoodie pulled over his face _ lugged the costume into the bar, dropped it onto a stool and told her “You did not see anything.”
She says they left quickly, and she called police.
The costume _ with someone on it _ was last seen bar hopping in the area Feb. 16 for a fundraiser at local bars.
Police were searching for the missing costume, question bar patrons where it was last spotted.
The costume is owned by Milwaukee-based sausage company Klement’s. The Racing Sausages, including the Bratwurst, the Polish Sausage, the Hot Dog and the Chorizo, are a popular sight running bases at Brewers home games. The costumes are available for rent.
By Tammy Bruce
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- U.S. tasks Navy destroyer to Black Sea amid Ukraine tensions
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again