- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Damon guest stars on TV comedy ‘House of Lies’
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Matt Damon is becoming a TV comedy regular.
Showtime said Monday that Damon will guest star next week on “House of Lies.” He’ll play what the channel called a “maniacal megastar” version of himself.
Last month, Damon staged a mock takeover of Jimmy Kimmel’s ABC talk show, tying Kimmel to a chair and acting as host for a night. On NBC’s just-ended “30 Rock,” Damon appeared in several episodes as boyfriend to Tina Fey’s character, Liz Lemon.
On the Sunday, Feb. 10, “House of Lies” episode, Damon seeks help in finding a charity to carry his name. The actor plays opposite “House of Lies” star Don Cheadle, his friend and a cast mate in the “Ocean’s Eleven” movie franchise.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.