- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Damon guest stars on TV comedy ‘House of Lies’
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Matt Damon is becoming a TV comedy regular.
Showtime said Monday that Damon will guest star next week on “House of Lies.” He’ll play what the channel called a “maniacal megastar” version of himself.
Last month, Damon staged a mock takeover of Jimmy Kimmel’s ABC talk show, tying Kimmel to a chair and acting as host for a night. On NBC’s just-ended “30 Rock,” Damon appeared in several episodes as boyfriend to Tina Fey’s character, Liz Lemon.
On the Sunday, Feb. 10, “House of Lies” episode, Damon seeks help in finding a charity to carry his name. The actor plays opposite “House of Lies” star Don Cheadle, his friend and a cast mate in the “Ocean’s Eleven” movie franchise.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared?
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again