- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Damon guest stars on TV comedy ‘House of Lies’
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Matt Damon is becoming a TV comedy regular.
Showtime said Monday that Damon will guest star next week on “House of Lies.” He’ll play what the channel called a “maniacal megastar” version of himself.
Last month, Damon staged a mock takeover of Jimmy Kimmel’s ABC talk show, tying Kimmel to a chair and acting as host for a night. On NBC’s just-ended “30 Rock,” Damon appeared in several episodes as boyfriend to Tina Fey’s character, Liz Lemon.
On the Sunday, Feb. 10, “House of Lies” episode, Damon seeks help in finding a charity to carry his name. The actor plays opposite “House of Lies” star Don Cheadle, his friend and a cast mate in the “Ocean’s Eleven” movie franchise.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: 'It's scary'
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014