- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Joe Flacco does ‘Late Show’ with Letterman
The quarterback led the Ravens to a 34-31 victory against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday in the Super Bowl at New Orleans. Flacco completed a remarkable postseason run with 11 touchdown passes and no interceptions in four games. He is about to become a free agent.
“Well, you know, actually, I only talked to him a little bit before this game, but before the New England game, you know, he just came up to me and said, `Listen, this is our time, and go get `em. We have all the faith in you, and this is going to be your team for a long time,’” Flacco said.
The “Late Show” will air Monday night.
Flacco said he turned down an extension offer from the Ravens last year.
“Well … when I wasn’t signing what they wanted me to sign, (Bisciotti) said, `Listen, when the time comes, I mean, you come and beat on my desk,’ and I said, `All right, I’ll take you up on that,’ and I think the time has come.”
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow