- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Joe Flacco does ‘Late Show’ with Letterman
The quarterback led the Ravens to a 34-31 victory against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday in the Super Bowl at New Orleans. Flacco completed a remarkable postseason run with 11 touchdown passes and no interceptions in four games. He is about to become a free agent.
“Well, you know, actually, I only talked to him a little bit before this game, but before the New England game, you know, he just came up to me and said, `Listen, this is our time, and go get `em. We have all the faith in you, and this is going to be your team for a long time,’” Flacco said.
The “Late Show” will air Monday night.
Flacco said he turned down an extension offer from the Ravens last year.
“Well … when I wasn’t signing what they wanted me to sign, (Bisciotti) said, `Listen, when the time comes, I mean, you come and beat on my desk,’ and I said, `All right, I’ll take you up on that,’ and I think the time has come.”
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Professor apologizes after blasting Republicans in class
- Justice Dept.'s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014