- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Joe Flacco does ‘Late Show’ with Letterman
The quarterback led the Ravens to a 34-31 victory against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday in the Super Bowl at New Orleans. Flacco completed a remarkable postseason run with 11 touchdown passes and no interceptions in four games. He is about to become a free agent.
“Well, you know, actually, I only talked to him a little bit before this game, but before the New England game, you know, he just came up to me and said, `Listen, this is our time, and go get `em. We have all the faith in you, and this is going to be your team for a long time,’” Flacco said.
The “Late Show” will air Monday night.
Flacco said he turned down an extension offer from the Ravens last year.
“Well … when I wasn’t signing what they wanted me to sign, (Bisciotti) said, `Listen, when the time comes, I mean, you come and beat on my desk,’ and I said, `All right, I’ll take you up on that,’ and I think the time has come.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.