- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
Report: Braun’s name in Florida clinic’s records
Yahoo Sports is reporting that Milwaukee slugger Ryan Braun’s name is listed in the records of the Florida clinic under investigation by Major League Baseball for allegedly providing banned substances to athletes.
The report Tuesday says Yahoo obtained three records from the Biogenesis of America LLC clinic that showed Braun’s name. Yahoo says no specific performance-enhancing drugs were noted next to the references to Braun.
Braun tested positive for elevated testosterone levels during the 2011 postseason. He drew a 50-game suspension from MLB that was later overturned.
Text messages sent by The Associated Press to Braun and one of his representatives were not immediately returned.
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- LOZANSKY: World War III over Ukraine, anyone?
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Minister sees breakthrough 'in months' for long-split Cyprus
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again