- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
The specs: how new BlackBerry 10 models stack up
_ Display: 4-inch (diagonal) with a resolution of 1136 by 640 pixels (326 pixels per inch).
_ Keyboard: Touch screen only
_ Memory capacity: 16, 32 or 64 gigabytes, depending on price. There’s no way to expand it with memory cards.
_ Price: Starting at $199, for 16 gigabytes of memory.
_ Size: height: 4.87 inches; width: 2.31 inches; depth: 0.30 inch (124 x 59 x 7.6 mm)
_ Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
_ Cameras: 8-megapixel camera on back, 1.2-megapixel on front.
_ Video recording: high-definition (1080p _ comparable to the resolution of a 40-inch flat panel TV) up to 30 frames per second with audio
_ Battery life: talk time is up to 8 hours on 3G. Internet works for up to 8 hours on LTE and up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi. Up to 10 hours of video playback. Battery can be replaced by service personnel only.
_ U.S. wireless carriers: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint Nextel and others.
_ Operating system: Apple’s iOS 6
_ Near-field communications: None.
_ Availability: Sept. 21, 2012, initially in U.S. and selected markets. Expanded throughout the world in subsequent months.
Samsung Galaxy S III tech specs:
_ Display: 4.8 inches (diagonal) with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels (306 pixels per inch).
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Snow storm sucker punch: U.S. hit by winter wave
- Syria mess may spawn 'Islamic emirate' world must deal with, says Iraq's top diplomat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- U.S. debt jumps a record $328 billion tops $17 trillion for first time
- GORDON: Purging America's military
- Obamacare's bold vision turns murky: Health reform downsized, promises broken
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Opinion, analysis, and musings on politics, pop culture, reinvention, and the resultant flotsam and jetsam floating around the right-of-center quadrant of the Left Coast.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!