- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Hampton vs Errani to open US-Italy in Fed Cup
Question of the Day
Varvara Lepchenko will play Roberta Vinci in second singles on the indoor red clay court in Rimini, Italy.
Serena and Venus Williams and Sloane Stephens are injured, so Hampton and Lepchenko will make their Fed Cup singles debuts.
The doubles Sunday will feature Melanie Oudin and Liezel Huber against Nastassja Burnett and Karin Knapp.
Italy beat the Americans in back-to-back finals in 2009 and 2010, the first victories against the U.S. after nine straight defeats.
Veterans Francesca Schiavone and Flavia Pennetta, who have struggled lately, were left off Italy’s squad.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world