- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Winehouse producer Salaam Remi aims for Grammy
Question of the Day
Nas says Remi is “meticulous.”
“He doesn’t work with everybody, but the people who work with him, who really sit down with him, get great results. He really lives in the music,” Nas said. “I think he’s producing in his sleep. He’s someone who really cares about the sound. He’s really, really meticulous about everything that’s in there, and it pays off because he really cares about what he’s doing.”
Remi’s competition Sunday includes Markus Dravs (Mumford & Sons, Coldplay), Diplo (Usher, Santigold), Dan Auerbach of the Black Keys and fun. producer Jeff Bhasker, who also co-produced “Girl on Fire” with Remi.
“I think they did really big records this year,” he said. “I try not to show up at a birthday party like it’s my birthday; I’m just going to party.”
The Grammys will air live from the Staples Center on CBS.
Follow Mesfin Fekadu at http://www.twitter.com/MusicMesfin
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors