- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Tom Cruise says making movies is still fun
Question of the Day
Cruise was in Seoul on Thursday to promote “Jack Reacher,” a thriller adapting Lee Child’s novel “One Shot,” part of the best-selling series about a mysterious ex-military investigator.
Appearing at a news conference with director Christopher McQuarrie and co-star Rosamund Pike, Cruise said, “It was so much fun making the film.”
He said the wit of the movie and the charm of his character were elements that made the film fun.
Pike, who played James Bond girl Miranda Frost in “Die Another Day” in 2002, said she and Cruise enjoyed good on-screen chemistry _ something she said she “never thought” she’d say.
“You can even like a guy very much, like an actor very much, and there isn’t any chemistry,” she said but added, “It was a great relationship to play. It was a lot of fun.”
Cruise was making his fifth trip to South Korea and received honorary citizenship in the city of Busan on Thursday evening. “Jack Reacher” opens in South Korea next Thursday. The 50-year-old actor was in Tokyo on Wednesday for the film’s Japan premiere.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors