- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Sens. Jack Reed, D-R.I., Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va.; former Gov. Jon Huntsman, R-Utah.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Former Secretary of State Colin Powell; Mayor Cory Booker of Newark, N.J.; former Gov. Haley Barbour, R-Miss.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Manchin; Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal; Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Manchin, Huntsman; David Keene, president of the National Rifle Association; Gov. Dannel Malloy, D-Conn.; Reps. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., and Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.; Neera Tanden, president and CEO of the Center for American Progress; Larry Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners of America.
By Tom Fitton
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Richard Ivory, editor-in-chief of Hip Hop Republicans and HHR at Communities Digital News, turns his interests, and pen, to the people making news today.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow