- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Sens. Jack Reed, D-R.I., Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va.; former Gov. Jon Huntsman, R-Utah.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Former Secretary of State Colin Powell; Mayor Cory Booker of Newark, N.J.; former Gov. Haley Barbour, R-Miss.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Manchin; Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal; Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Manchin, Huntsman; David Keene, president of the National Rifle Association; Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn.; Reps. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., and Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.; Neera Tanden, president and CEO of the Center for American Progress; Larry Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners of America.
TWT Video Picks
Stunt raises carbon-dioxide level with lots of hot air
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Depth, distance reduce impact of California quake
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- New faces finding ways to win on the PGA Tour
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Prosecutors: Gray had firsthand knowledge of 'shadow campaign'
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again