- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
‘Kaepernicking’ is all the craze after 49ers win
Move over, Tim Tebow. Kaepernicking is all the craze now.
In the wake of San Francisco’s 45-31 victory over the Green Bay Packers in Saturday night’s NFC divisional playoff, 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s touchdown celebration of flexing his right arm and kissing his bicep has taken off on social media.
Several 49ers fans have posted pictures of themselves in the act at home, in bars, on the street, at work or just about any other place they frequent. Some even positioned their toddlers or dogs in the position. Others made online videos.
Kaepernicking had started weeks ago after the quarterback replaced Alex Smith, though the act has increased during San Francisco’s run to the NFC title game against Atlanta. Kaepernick has often retweeted other fans’ pictures of the act on Twitter.
Tebowmania? That’s so last season.
Tebow, a dedicated Christian, had kneeled down in prayer following scores during Denver’s improbable run to the playoffs last year. He faded with the New York Jets this season, and so did Tebowing.
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Calif. shop facing angry fire pulls 'smart gun' from shelves
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again