- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
POST-GLOBES PARTY TIME
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF. (AP) - This isn’t your father’s backwoods camping tent.
For their after-Globes soiree, the Warner Bros./InStyle party planners covered a simple outdoor fountain with an elaborate tent that included a sparkling chandelier comprised of 15,000 golden disks.
Ducking inside for a bite of smoked salmon or roasted tenderloin were George Clooney, Jodie Foster, Sacha Baron Cohen, Eva Longoria, Robert Downey Jr. and Ben Affleck, among others.
_ Sandy Cohen _ Twitter http://www twitter.com/apsandy
EDITOR’S NOTE: Show Bits brings you the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.