- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
SHOW BITS: It’s after-party time
Question of the Day
_ Sandy Cohen _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/apsandy
As the announcer shouted out that it was time to clear the red carpet and get inside for the Golden Globes show, Anne Hathaway managed to quickly sign her name to a fan’s autograph book.
George Clooney and his fan weren’t so lucky.
The fan-friendly actor was heading toward the bleacher crowd before he was ushered inside just in time for cameras to roll.
_ Anthony McCartney _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/mccartneyAP
A tube of lip gloss, some mascara, an iPhone and her driver’s number.
That’s all Megan Hilty of “Smash” was carrying in her golden clutch at this year’s Golden Globes.
The ceremony’s co-hosts whipped them open and held them upside down on the red carpet for the “Today” show co-hosts before heading inside to prove nothing was weighing them down Sunday.
_ Derrik J. Lang _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/derrikjlang
He is Bond after all. He has to look cool. Even when it’s cold.
With the sun going down and temperatures dropping, Daniel Craig strolled down the Golden Globes red carpet still wearing his sunglasses.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world