- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
SHOW BITS: It’s after-party time
_ Sandy Cohen _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/apsandy
As the announcer shouted out that it was time to clear the red carpet and get inside for the Golden Globes show, Anne Hathaway managed to quickly sign her name to a fan’s autograph book.
George Clooney and his fan weren’t so lucky.
The fan-friendly actor was heading toward the bleacher crowd before he was ushered inside just in time for cameras to roll.
_ Anthony McCartney _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/mccartneyAP
A tube of lip gloss, some mascara, an iPhone and her driver’s number.
That’s all Megan Hilty of “Smash” was carrying in her golden clutch at this year’s Golden Globes.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler had even less in their itty-bitty purses. They were empty.
The ceremony’s co-hosts whipped them open and held them upside down on the red carpet for the “Today” show co-hosts before heading inside to prove nothing was weighing them down Sunday.
_ Derrik J. Lang _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/derrikjlang
He is Bond after all. He has to look cool. Even when it’s cold.
With the sun going down and temperatures dropping, Daniel Craig strolled down the Golden Globes red carpet still wearing his sunglasses.
TWT Video Picks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- White House touts leadership in handling of crisis in Ukraine, despite lack of results
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to 'man up' in horse carriage fight
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again