- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Megan Fox no longer emulates Marilyn Monroe
NEW YORK (AP) - Instead of chasing fame, Megan Fox is running from it.
The “Transformers” actress tells Esquire magazine she wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe and even has a tattoo of the late actress on her arm, but has now begun the process of having it removed.
The 26-year-old says she read about Monroe’s “difficult life” where she had “all the potential in the world” that was wasted. Monroe, she says, “wasn’t reliable” and “almost wasn’t insurable.” She goes on to compare Lindsay Lohan to Monroe. Fox says she’s “not interested in following in those footsteps.”
Fox now admires Ava Gardner who “was a broad” who spoke her mind and “had power.”
Esquire’s February issue goes on sale Jan. 22.
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Unanimous Senate passes bill on military sex assault to give victims more say in prosecution
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again