- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Wright, George Mason top James Madison 68-57
FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) — Sherrod Wright netted 23 points and Marko Gujanicic collected his first career double-double as George Mason dominated inside in a 68-57 win over James Madison in Colonial Athletic Association action Tuesday night.
The Patriots (10-7, 3-2) held a 48-29 edge in rebounds, led by Gujanicic’s career-high 10 boards. The freshman also added 10 points.
Wright has now gone over 20 points in seven of his past nine games, and scored 19 in one of the two he fell short. The junior hit 5 of 13 from the floor and 12 of 16 at the foul line Tuesday.
James Madison (9-9, 3-2) led 33-28 at halftime and maintained the advantage until Bryon Allen’s free throw for the Patriots tied it 43-43 with 11:53 left. James Madison recaptured the lead three times in the ensuing 4-plus minutes, but then a 10-0 George Mason run put the Patriots up 59-50 with 5:03 left.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.