- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Cassill leaves BK Racing
He said the decision to leave so close to the season-opening Daytona 500 was hard, but terms of his 2012 contract have not been fulfilled and Cassill has been unable to come to an agreement with Devine on a 2013 deal.
“This is a tough decision but with one month before the Daytona 500 I have no other option but to leave the No. 83 BK Racing Toyota and pursue other opportunities,” Cassill said. “We simply could not close out our 2012 agreement and complete an agreement for 2013. I am motivated and driven to find a new opportunity in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.”
He thanked sponsors Burger King and Dr. Pepper, and said he was hopeful he can put together another deal before teams report to Daytona next month.
“I have proven myself as a championship caliber test driver, an exceptional qualifier, and I’d like to continue working toward my goal of becoming a race winner and champion in NASCAR,” he said. “I’m looking forward to my next opportunity in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.