- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
PSY’s ‘Gangnam Style’ wins Korean top song award
The viral sensation that became an international chart-topper last year won the Digital Daesang honor at the 2013 Golden Disk Awards, considered South Korea’s version of the Grammys.
PSY did not attend Wednesday night’s awards ceremony at Malaysia’s Sepang International Circuit.
“Gangnam Style” clinched the award that’s determined largely by downloads and ringtone sales. The song edged out contenders by acts including Big Bang, G-Dragon and T-ara.
The two-day awards ceremony was held outside South Korea for a second year after 2012’s appearance in Japan.
Boy band Super Junior captured top album honors Tuesday for its sixth studio release, “Sexy, Free & Single.”
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Yelp.com's ethics questioned
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.