- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
The Hollywood Reporter’s best of the week
The Hollywood Reporter’s list of its 10 best stories of the week:
SUNDANCE 2013: THE 10 MOST BUZZED-ABOUT FILMS
From the most anticipated titles to potential breakouts and must-see docs, everything buyers need to get shopping in Park City.
THR COVER: NICOLE KIDMAN ON SEX SCENES, SCIENTOLOGY AND SAYING NO TO STUDIOS
Now 45 and happily married, the star of Sundance horror movie “Stoker” proclaims: “My heart is independent.”
`LINCOLN’ GETS TWEAKED FOR OVERSEAS RELEASE
The world has heard of the 16th President but not about his role in ending slavery, as a Steven Spielberg preamble and custom footage hope to lure in foreign audiences.
`LINCOLN’ SCORES SECOND `60 MINUTES’ PIECE AS `ZERO DARK THIRTY’ REBUFFED
CBS News’ Bill Owens says the show was “pitched hard,” but selling the Bin Laden manhunt as breaking news didn’t fly: “It’s not a documentary; it’s a movie.”
`ZERO DARK THIRTY’S’ SURPRISING TOP 10 THEATERS - DESPITE DIANE FEINSTEIN
Despite Senator’s slam, Bin Laden manhunt pic plays well in her backyard of Washington.
TWT Video Picks
An appeals court upholds the Senate's right to make its filibuster rules
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.