- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
The Hollywood Reporter’s best of the week
Question of the Day
The Hollywood Reporter’s list of its 10 best stories of the week:
SUNDANCE 2013: THE 10 MOST BUZZED-ABOUT FILMS
From the most anticipated titles to potential breakouts and must-see docs, everything buyers need to get shopping in Park City.
THR COVER: NICOLE KIDMAN ON SEX SCENES, SCIENTOLOGY AND SAYING NO TO STUDIOS
Now 45 and happily married, the star of Sundance horror movie “Stoker” proclaims: “My heart is independent.”
`LINCOLN’ GETS TWEAKED FOR OVERSEAS RELEASE
The world has heard of the 16th President but not about his role in ending slavery, as a Steven Spielberg preamble and custom footage hope to lure in foreign audiences.
`LINCOLN’ SCORES SECOND `60 MINUTES’ PIECE AS `ZERO DARK THIRTY’ REBUFFED
CBS News’ Bill Owens says the show was “pitched hard,” but selling the Bin Laden manhunt as breaking news didn’t fly: “It’s not a documentary; it’s a movie.”
`ZERO DARK THIRTY’S’ SURPRISING TOP 10 THEATERS - DESPITE DIANE FEINSTEIN
Despite Senator’s slam, Bin Laden manhunt pic plays well in her backyard of Washington.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- Obamacare dealt massive setback by federal appeals court
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq